Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My New Blog Focus

I am clearly a failure as a blogger since my posts are super random in topic and times that I post them. Consistency in blogging has not been my strong point.
I do want to get more involved with this, and I think that if I focus on a topic, there will be more flow here.

Since my blog title is Keep the Optimism, I'd like to really use that to the fullest. My new plan is to change this blog into somewhere I can post about seeing the bright side of all situations. I sometimes get teased for being such an optimist, but it honestly helps me get through the day.

For example, yesterday was Monday: Instead of being grumpy that it was Monday I decided to call it Monday Funday! Right away it made me happier and more excited to be at work, and when I wished some of my co-workers a happy Monday Funday it made them smile too :)

Hopefully my future blog posts will make you smile and help you find the optimism is your day.

We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment