Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Favorite Disney Character

Typically when people think about Disney characters, they pick out their favorites as Cinderella, Snow White or The Little Mermaid. All the princesses stand out, but my favorite Disney girl is the girl who makes me think about pushing the limits of possibilities... Alice.


Alice in Wonderland is my favorite because she isn't a princess who feels trapped and is just looking for a way out. She's smart and she's silly and she's creative and tries to be practical in a world of madness. I really respect Alice. She actually reminds me a lot of myself - maybe that's why I'm drawn to her.
She inspires me and she reminds us all that sometimes, when we think something is impossible, we just need to look at it a different way and we can figure it out.

"Nothing's impossible"

1 comment: