Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Reviews and Ramblings #2

I finally decided it was time for me to order some business cards. I know I don't have a business yet, but I do need an easy way to give people my information. I have been asked multiple times if I had a card to leave with someone, and finally I can say, "Yes I do!"
I ordered my cards through VistaPrint.com. My order of of 250 business cards was free, and all I had to pay for was shipping. I decided to pay a little extra (it was really only a few dollars more) and have my cards delivered within 7 days. Within 3 days my cards were already delivered and were waiting for me when I got home from work (one of my glorious temp jobs).
The cards look great. They have a large variety of designs to pick from and you can even upload your own. They also have a ton of other business supplies - pretty much everything you could need - and they can even match the design on your card. I was very impressed with how quickly my order was processed and I am very happy with my results. Thanks VistaPrint!
Also, if you sign up for the mailing list, you get announcements of great deals for free and discounted items in your e-mail.

www.vistaprint.com
You can even follow them on twitter: @VistaPrint

No comments:

Post a Comment